What Graeme does
Graeme is a freelance trainer, lecturer, workshop facilitator, researcher and consultant working predominately – but not exclusively – in the world of informal and community education and community development. Graeme has special interests in Detached youth work and Community Philosophy. See About for further details of Graeme’s background and experience and My Work for more information on the kind of challenges he takes on.
- Efficiency; what efficiency? A question from a detached youth work conference.
- The Olympics; what kind of legacy do we really want, and need?
- Je suis un économiste: work, housing, milk, youth
- Beyond the opprobrium, what’s to be learnt from the Bradford West by-election?
- Positive for Youth; thoughts from a detached youth work point of view