What Graeme does
- Narrowing the Gap: but will the elephant in the room escape?
- Kids Company, Pot Noodles, and the madness of Systems World economics
- Orienteering: a form of praxis?
- Charlie Hebdo, Ofsted and British Values: time to pause for thought?
- Working with, or doing to? Insights from Rotherham on childism, the prevention of child sexual exploitation, and work with young people more generally.
- Two Wheels Good?
Next Community Philosophy Facilitator Training Courses
6-7 May 2016, Norwich,
17-18 June 2016, Leeds
For an introduction to the emergence of Community Philosophy, and how it empowers people to be active citizens and to generate ideas at a grassroots level, see this short video: Community Philosophy, in a nutshell.
Video Keynote Speech at the Federation for Detached Youth Work, November 2015:
'The Temporal Aspects of [Modern] Detached
Join us on Facebook:
UK Community Philosophy Network